Looks like it’s been a year since I’ve opened this blog. The actual anniversary was a few days ago, but I missed it. Oops. I actually wanted to post something on that day, but I had the day off and forgot.
I originally made the blog to participate in Blaugust. It’s almost that time of year again (as you’d expect), but I’m not truly participating in the strictest sense. Because Blaugust has changed, man. Sure, I can follow along, but why would I do that? Just because we just did the whole “post for 30 days” thing back in April, doesn’t mean I can’t do it again.
So I think I will do just that. There are a lot of things I want to write about. I just didn’t have the drive to actually write them. Because I’m lazy. Hell, I was going to write something yesterday. Since I’m so lazy, and have the ADD, I won’t do things unless there’s a specific goal I’m working towards. I know that’s basic motivational psychology, but there you go. So, I will write. Every day of August. I didn’t quite make it last year, I think I missed a day or two, but I did it in April, so I know it’s possible. I just have to do it.
And, since making prompts seems to be the thing to do, here’s a list of things I will probably write about:
- A series on Bang Dream Girls’ Band Party (something like MoeGamer does with games, though not good like him)
- Finally write out my potential historical timeline for Deus Ex
- Give my review of the first season of Picard, which I’ve been promising since that ended
- Do an impressions post on the Greymore expansion of ESO
- Review the Destroy All Humans remaster
- Review the Princess Connect anime (and thus actually watch it)
- Reflect on the various summer events and stories in the games I play
- Complain (?) about the heat
- Complain some more about grinds
- Talk about food
- Solve world hunger
- Bring peace on Earth
- Talk about Stellaris